mix

mix150.com MIX150 DOWNLOAD GAMES PLAYSTATION RIP FILMS

Monday, November 21, 2011

How To Send A Text From Computer Consoles

Did you know it's possible to send a text from computer programs or clients and not pay a single dime to your mobile phone company? Recently, I was shocked and appalled to discover that my phone company was grossly overcharging me for my call rates and my text rates as well. Maybe it's my mistake for not reading the fine print in the contract, but considering that these days we can tweet, instant message and email for free from our smart phones, doesn't it make sense that we should be able to text for free as well? So I turned to the next best thing - sending texts from my computer so that I don't have to pay for them.

How To Send A Text From Computer Software And Save Money

Believe it or not, there are many options available to if you want to send a text from computer software instead of using your mobile network and paying through the nose for it. For example, you can use your e-mail to send text messages to any mobile user so long as you know their network and their mobile number. How nifty is that? I discovered that little trick some time ago, and so I went around and asked all the people I know what their mobile networks were. Then I just saved their numbers as e-mail addresses in my e-mail client, and now I text for free!

Another way to go about saving money when you send a text from computer software is by using an instant messaging client to text. Yahoo Messenger offers free texting to particular mobile networks, so you can give that a try and see if it works for you. Otherwise, social networks like Facebook and Twitter allow you to send a "text" from computer consoles as well, so that's another option for you and it will send an alert by means of a push button notification to an iPhone, or Android. It's just like texting, except it's free!

Stop Paying For It When You Can Send A Text From Computer Consoles Free!

Now that I've shared my secrets with you, you can now go ahead and send a text or ten from computer consoles absolutely free and not pay these mobile companies for a service that is essentially free to them and making them millions of dollars every single year. Let's make a stand for free texting today!

Further instructions on how to send a text from computer consoles and save money can be found at this website.

You'll find solutions guaranteed to deliver the best when you send a text from computer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment