mix

mix150.com MIX150 DOWNLOAD GAMES PLAYSTATION RIP FILMS

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fujitsu ST5011D Slate

I was quite pleased with how easy it was to use the Stylistic ST5011D slate-style Tablet PC. It was lightweight and I liked the fact that the slate automatically adjusted orientation when I changed the position of the Tablet PC. Using this Tablet PC outdoors was a great benefit. Mobile workers don't always have the choice to work indoors and quite often using a Tablet PC or laptop outdoors is frustrating. Having a display that was viewable in any circumstance is a great feature of this slate.

The review unit I received had a 60 GB hard drive and 512 MB RAM. Also included were a wireless keyboard, executive portfolio and Tablet dock.

I had wondered just how well a slate-style Tablet PC would compare to a convertible-style Tablet PC; without a keyboard always available would it be more difficult to enter information? The Stylistic ST5011D proved to me that you don't always need a keyboard. I was pleased with the stylus input methods available - keyboard entry or handwriting recognition. I found very few errors with the handwriting recognition even when my writing (cursive) reverted to a scrawl. When printing I had no errors. It was like working with pen and paper except no waste of paper. Which was very handy for quick notes.

What I liked most with the slate-style Stylistic was it wasn't difficult or awkward for me a lefty to use as the keyboard entry screen can be placed anywhere on the display that's comfortable for the user.

Having a range of connection options is another benefit to this slate-style Tablet PC. No matter what location I happened to work from, I was able to connect to an in-house network or the Internet.

The battery life was quite impressive, I was able to work for just shy of 5 hours before recharging the battery.

I can see it proving to be a very beneficial tool for workers in sales, Insurance, Real Estate and Law Enforcement. Used with a portable printer, it would make completion of forms quick and easy.


source from about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment